Shipping & Payment Info
- Payments can be done via Paypal or Card (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Google Pay, IRIS etc. provided by Viva Wallet Smart Checkout). At checkout you will find both options & you can choose which one you prefer. If you want to make a payment in a different way, such as Bank Transfer, contact us & we'll give you all the details you need.
- Low Shipping Costs & Clear Shipping Policy are priorities for us. So, we have set 2 Shipping Rates for orders at most EU countries: 14.50€ for orders under 40€ & 12.50€ for orders over 40€. There is also option for Express Shipping, based on the weight of the order. For all other countries, the shipping rate starts from 25€ - Exceptions: Domestic shipping to Greece is 4€. For Cyprus & Malta shipping rate starts from 20€.
- Fast delivery is also important for us & of course for you! Depending on your location, the amount of the order & other facts, we decide which shipping method is best for you. Most orders are shipped with DHL or UPS. (In rare cases we may use EMS, SPM or Registered Mail). If you leave in a remote area and/or shipping costs are too much higher than expected, we will inform you via email & together we will arrange the shipping method or additional payment if needed.
- If you want to know the exact delivery date, please contact us before ordering.
- All products are build to order. That means that even if you choose Priority Shipping or Standard Shipping, building time is needed.
- If you are a Company within EU with a Valid VAT ID for transactions within EU, you have to provide it on the Shopping Cart Page & the VAT will be automatically deducted. (The field for entering the VAT ID is on the Cart page. NOTE: If you go for direct checkout, you won't see this. Instead, choose to view your Cart & you will be able to provide it). In case you have any issue with the process, contact us & we will create a custom order for you.
- FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF EU: We ship Worldwide! But if you are located outside of EU, goods probably will be liable to Custom & Duties! (Instead of VAT on products, you will be charged with custom expenses on delivery by the courier). What you pay to us is only for shipping costs. Contact us for more info.
- Shipments to Norway: In our system VAT 25% is applied to your order. Depending on the amount & the items of your order: 1) we have to collect this VAT & forward it to Norway authorities under the VOEC scheme so you won't pay additional custom fees OR 2) we have to refund this amount to you & you'll pay all custom expenses on delivery. Contact for any info.
- Returns: Since all of our products are made to order & clearly personalized, the 14-day cooling off period normally does not apply to our items. (In some rare cases we may make an exception. Keep in mind that even in this case, shipping costs are not refundable & restocking fee probably will apply).